The 4th Floor Creative team is growing and looking for a competitive, hard-working individual looking to grow their ability as a sales Rockstar. The right candidate will be joining a talented team of creative professionals. The Sales Account Manager will have a big personality and lead internal and external conversations assembling the most creative, effective and budget-conscious solutions for our partners. This position will cultivate new relationships with prospective partners and continue to grow our existing business relationships. Ability to demonstrate effective communication, research new business prospects and establish leads is required. Candidate will implement a CRM & data strategy that aligns with personal and organizational goals.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in business management, business administration or related field.
- 2-5 years relevant experience in sales and business marketing, with a proven record of success.
- Clear understanding the sales process and dynamics, including outstanding presentation skills and attention to details.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and customer service experience. (Read: must be a “people person.”)
- Focused effort to develop an ever-growing prospect base for potential clients.
- Must be self-directed, goal-oriented, extremely detailed, and highly competitive.
- Desire to work in a team-first environment and commitment to excellent customer service.
- Background in the use of CRM software systems is preferred.
Position: Sales Account Manager
Available: June 3, 2022
- APPLICATION PROCESS:
Interested candidate should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a full-time opportunity including benefit of health, dental, vision and life insurance plans. Questions can be submitted to the same e-mail. Deadline to apply is June 24, 2022.
- 4TH FLOOR CREATIVE:
4th Floor Creative is an award-winning video production house located in Cincinnati, OH. We are a part of one of the most vibrant start-up communities in the country and driven to create unique, creative and cool content for our clients. For more information, visit www.4thFloorCreative.com