4th Floor Creative is accepting applications for the position of Creative Director beginning October 6, 2022. The position includes creative directing/producing videos for 4th Floor Creative clients on both the sports-related and corporate side. The role will include editing, animation, lighting, and shooting.
The successful candidate should have a combination of bachelor’s degree, practical experience and demonstrated skills in videography, post-production (using Adobe Creative Cloud), lighting and sound editing. Experience creating animated graphics (using Adobe After Effects & similar programs) is preferred.
The ideal candidate would have experience working in a fast-paced environment and have the desire to work in video production long term. The final candidate should have a passion for working in a creative and team centric environment. Applicants should also have strong organizational, writing and communications skills and the ability to work effectively within a diverse population. The final candidate will be required to work nights and weekends as necessary.
ROLES OF CREATIVE DIRECTOR:
- Define the creative vision for all brand and marketing campaigns
- Ensure the execution of all creative work stays within budget
- Ensure visuals, messaging, and interactive elements of a project are properly aligned with the creative vision and brand standards
- Help establish schedules for short-term and long-term projects, plan tasks accordingly, and ensure goals and deadlines are met
- Create and develop brainstorm/creative decks to share with clients/team
- Represent the team with clients and deliver presentations as needed
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for clients
- Pre-producing multimedia content from storyboarding, script writing, scene creating.
- Collaborate closely with team and clients to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Help develop and plan video shoots; brainstorming, concept development, planning for future projects
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating, and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Leading the creative with the production team during on site productions throughout the year
- Consulting with the director and production team throughout the project.
Position: 4th Floor Creative – Creative Director
Interested candidate should send resume, cover letter and demo link to email@example.com. Questions can also be submitted to the same e-mail. Deadline to apply is October 31st, 2022. Candidates who do not submit a demo reel will not be considered for the position.
4TH FLOOR CREATIVE:
4th Floor Creative is an award-winning video production house located in Cincinnati, OH. We are a part of one of the most vibrant start-up communities in the country and driven to create unique, creative, and cool content for our clients.